Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hate You More (Chapter 4)

“ Oh my god! It’s 8 in the freaking morning. What the hell is that noise?”. It was Saturday and I heard Joshua’s voice from his bedroom. Apparently the noise that came from outside of the house woke him up. I heard the door squeaked. He came out of his room scratching his eyes. He saw me standing at the balcony.

“Good morning!”. He gave me a stare. “Good morning? What the hell is that noise?”, he asked. It really sounded sexy with his husky “morning” voice. But what did I know? I was supposed to be gay. I think. I pointed my finger to the front gate. He looked surprised with his eyebrows raised.

“Holy crap! Who are those people? What are they doing in front of our house?”, he asked. “Our house?”, I sneered. He rolled his eyes. “Well, welcome to showbiz baby!”, I shouted from the balcony. That really took the attention of those paparazzi in front of the house. Out of nowhere, flashes were everywhere. I smirked. Mission accomplished!

“Errr, are they actually taking our pictures?”, he asked. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the paparazzi. I looked at him hoping he’d catch up. But he looked so puzzled.

“Err, no. They’re not taking our pictures. They’re just admiring my garden. They really like what I did with the house.”. He looked even more confused. “Really?”, he asked, starting to believe it.

“No, you dumbass! They’re taking our pictures!”. I almost yelled. He opened his mouth wide, wide enough to swallow his own fist. “Come on. Hug me from the back”. I rushed him. “What?”. There was a sudden unease and panic on his face. I took both his hands and put them around my waist. He did as I told him without a word. Still, he couldn’t put away the nervous look on his face. “Now smile and act like you’re whispering crazy romantic things to my ears.”, I said, forcing him. “Huh?”. He stuttered.

“Do it”. I said, while putting a stupid smile on my face. He did. He hugged me and said the craziest thing that I would never forget until today. “Your feet are surprisingly huge for such a small girl”. I turned my head to him. “Whaaaaaatttt?”. He was still hugging me.Surprisingly tight.

“Now smile like you’ve never smiled before.”. He then smiled, doing the best he could. Not knowing how to handle all the awkwardness in the air, he gently pulled me from the balcony into the living room, trying to act like he was being coy and all cute.

“Fuhh..What the hell was that?”, he said while pushing himself to the couch.

“That? That was what you’re gonna be doing for the next few months.”

“Months?”

“Go take a shower. You stink”



TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment