Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hate You More (Chapter 13)

It’s morning. Again. I’m all alone. Again. I’m missing someone. Again. I walk to the living room to check on my answering machine. There’s a red light on it. Someone must’ve left a message last night.

“Morning. I was just...I’m calling because...Emm...I know you’re asleep. How many times have I told you not to sleep late? Eemm...so, how are you? err...You okay? Your manager told me you’ve canceled most of your shows. I hope ...I hope that...Err...You know what, ermm, I’ll call you back”.

Oh my god. I totally recognize the voice. Yes. Yes I do.

Next Message! Beep!

Baby, If you’ve heard the previous message, just..emm..just ignore it. I really have something to say. emm..Well, I..i know you hate me now. I’m sorry. I..oh my god..I really thought I could do this. But I couldn’t. I’ll call you. I’ll call you back! Maybe! emm…Bye”

Last Message! Beep!

You said my skinny jeans make me look fat but I hate you more,
You said I talked like a transvestite but I hate you more,
You thought I had a terrible taste in guys but I hate you more,
You thought my taste in women were even worse but I hate you more,
You’ve said everything

When I said you looked sweet, it meant I hated you,
When I said you were nice, it meant I hated you,
When I said you were beautiful, it meant I hated you,
When I said I was jealous of your success, it meant I hated you
I’ve said everything except this one thing
I…I…I love you!!


He …he… loves me? I have to call him. Right now.



TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment